2. Cookies are computer data, in particular text files, that are stored in the end device of the Website User and enable the use of the Website. Cookies usually contain the name of the Website they come from, their storage time in the end device and a unique number.
3. The entity that places Cookies in the end device of the Website User and that has access to them is the operator of the Website akademiarozwoju.eu
4. Cookies are used in order to:
o adjust the contents of the Website to the User’s preferences and optimize the use of the Website; in particular, such files recognize the device of the Website User and allow it to display the Website properly, in a way adjusted to the User’s individual needs;
o collect statistics that enable it to understand how the User uses the Website, which should contribute to improving its structure and contents;
5. The Website uses two main types of Cookies: “Session” Cookies and “persistent” Cookies. Session Cookies are temporary files that are stored in the end device of the User until he or she logs out, leaves the Website or closes the software (web browser). Persistent Cookies are stored in the end device of the User for the time specified in the Cookies parameters or until he or she deletes the Cookies.
6. Within the service, the following types of Cookies are used:
o „necessary” Cookies that allow the User to use the services within the Website, e.g. authenticating Cookies used for services requiring authentication within the Website;
o Cookies used for providing security, e.g. Cookies used for detection of abuses connected with o authentication within the Website;
o „performance” Cookies that collect information connected with the way in which Users use the Website;
o „functional” Cookies that ”remember” the User’s settings and allow it to personalize the User’s interface, e.g. his or her selected language, region, font size, layout of the Website, etc.;
9. More information about Cookies is available in the section “Help” of the browser menu.